As it has been said that behind every policy is a person (or pet) — we have distilled our 10+ years of hosting guests (and pets) to the following guidelines. Take a moment to read this, as you will be asked to sign this at check-in. Adherence to these guidelines ensures the comfort of all our guests, and protects people, pets, and property.
- There is a $25 per night pet fee. There is no charge for legitimate SERVICE DOGS who have been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. To protect our rooms and property we provide a pet blanket and colored pet towels to be used on your pet. We also provide stainless steel water and food dishes on a rubber mat in the room and several waste bags. We have a garden that is completely fenced in, and available for you and your pet
- Pets must be up to date with vaccinations; well socialized with other animals and people; and on a flea prevention program.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and under guest’s control when outside.
- Pets may not be left in the rooms unless the guest/owner is on the premises.
- Waste bags are provided and waste it to be disposed of in the trash can located in the rear of the Inn.
- Pets are not to be put in the tub, shower, or on guest beds, chairs, or couches. Evidence of such will result in a $100 cleaning penalty.
- Any accidents are to be reported to the Innkeeper promptly.
- Pet owners agree to assume financial responsibility for any damage caused by their pet during their stay.
These guidelines may be modified at the Innkeeper’s discretion.